Sunday, January 12, 2014

Commissioned


Yesterday for a while, I had the song "I'm coming out" stuck in my head. I wasn't sure why, but I've had The Lord use a particular song in the past in just such a way, so that I knew enough to at least give it some credence and just go with it. I had just finished a Novena to Mary the Undoer of Knots, and it was the day prior to the Baptism of the Lord so I was particularly on fire. So I listened and was inspired to put a slide show together. As I saw it unfold, it was speaking more and more to me about my photography business. Then the thought occurred to me that my EssyD Photography would be one year old soon, I was thinking that it was the 23rd or so, and that the slideshow would be a good way to commemorate. I looked for my business certificate in order to verify the date and for some reason couldn't locate it, my husband volunteered to look through his desk and within a few minutes presented it to me. I looked at it and nearly fell over, the date on it was exactly one year ago to the day...January 11th, 2013. God is good indeed.





So...my take on this...is that He is giving me the go ahead to proceed as planned. To step further out in faith, that He's got it covered and that it will be used for His purposes. 

So speak Lord, for Your servant is listening.

2 comments:

  1. I think you mean January 11 not July. ;-) Love it though! You rock girlfriend! And I love the look of the blog. Help me make mine look good, pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...yes...i just saw that now as I was rereading it. Ackkk. I'll have to make a point of never publishing anything late at night, ever again.

    Thanks for reading.

    Oh...and for the header photo...I just used one of the Facebook apps and shrunk it down to size before uploading.

    ReplyDelete